I Can't Stop Laughing

A Short time ago a co-worker IM'd me about a story he read on KSL's website.

This is how he set it up:

Hey, Huckabee is writing a "best seller" about his failed presidential bid.

Of course the best seller part of that headline is this co-workers attempt at humor, the story didn't really include that perspective.

I read that on my IM screen and I just started laughing out loud.  I have thought about it for a few minutes, and I guess I just laughed because in my opinion, that would not be a very interesting read.  I know that is my opinion and others might actually buy the book.

Here is the link to KSL's version of the story.

In my reply to this co-worker I said, "I can't stop laughing".  To which he said, "Just hearing about that book makes me want to go to sleep".

Yes, I laughed a bit more at that because I was feeling the same way.

I guess it's a good thing that I don't make decisions about stuff like that, because who knows, it just might become a "best seller".

0 comments: