Tubing Photos

river01

In the previous post I mentioned that the kids went down by themselves.  They did after 1 trip down to get them comfortable with the river.  This photo is from the first trip down while my son was riding with me.  This is also during the time when I was getting acclimated to the cold temperature of the water, and the grimace on our faces is directly related to that.

river02

In this photo my daughter is on her own tube, tied to mine with a bit of a rope.  It was much better this way.  While on her own she was never far enough away to make her feel scared.  My boy was tied to a cousin who is his same age, they had a great time.

1 comments:

Jessica Littlefield said...

So fun! I am jealous. So I'm taking my 9 year old up to the slow canal in the canyon. He should be ok, right?