A Victory That Wasn’t

I am proud of myself!  I took some time and manipulated a theme to make it do what I wanted it to do.  I am hacker, hear me roar!

Well, it’s a hollow victory, because in the first place I didn’t write the code for the template. I used a freeware theme. I didn’t design the base images.  I didn’t understand how to craft the lines of code that make it do what it is supposed to do.

I did however find a way to make it into a 3 column template.  Well not exactly the way I wanted it to look, but close.  I may take up that torch another time.

I did create a snappy header and footer that matches my blog title.  I’m pretty proud of that.

But what I’m most amazed at is how many times I viewed the site to see what this tweak or that adjustment would do …..

Obsessive-Compulsive is a disease.  Incurable. Terminal.   Oh crap, I think that new column isn’t shaded consistently with the other two …..  Here we go again!

0 comments: