Cool Photoshop Technique I Just Learned

I was anxiously awaiting the return of Confessions of a Pioneer Woman and was definitely glad to see just how nice the new site is.

I picked up a valuable tip today, in the Photoshop section of the site.

I've been dabbling in web design for many years, and I love to take photos, especially of firefighting subjects, but I haven't really spent the time necessary to learn the Photoshop Elements program that I use.

Not so any longer! Thanks to my visit to Pioneer Woman today I have picked up two techniques that I can use to make my photos look better.

Thanks again, Pioneer Woman!

Here is my first attempt at one of the techniques, the SOOC photo:

Pretty good, but needs a bit of touch-up, so I tried one of the tips and came up with this:

I'm excited to start using this tip and the others I'm going to find as I use the Photoshop section to learn more about the fun things you can do with this program.

0 comments: